The Norfolk & Western M Class: A Modeler’s Guide
A new book from O Scale Trains Magazine…The Norfolk & Western M Class: A Modeler’s Guide.
Written and compiled by Joe Giannovario, this limited edition book includes:
- A brief history of the M, M1 and M2 on the N&W
- Prototype photos of the M, M1 and M2 from 1906 to 1958
- Over 25 detailed photos of the Strasburg M #475
- Scale drawings of the M, M1 and M2, and 4 different tender drawings
- Photos of HO and O scale models.
In all, a total of 88 pages of detailed information on this unique class of steam locomotive. Here are some sample images from the book.
The limited edition, signed and numbered paperback is sold out.